Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Quick Update


We will be living in Treviso, Italy for the next 2 years! Ryan is already there and LOVING it which makes me very excited to join him! His team name is Benetton like the clothing line (United Colors of Benetton.) I can't wait for this new adventure! I'm missing my hubby so I hope the next few weeks go quickly even though I will miss family and friends all over again! Feel free to come visit us...mi casa su casa! Yes, I know that saying is Spanish but I haven't learned Italian yet!

5 comments:

Cason and Marie said...

That is so exciting!

cheri said...

Cute re-name of your blog! speaking of gelato..ymmm I still dream of the gelato at the dinky italian place with the incredible raspberry and chocolate gelato in Carlsbad yum yum yum. Can't wait to come visit!!!!!

Ashley Hardison said...

So fun! I really am so jealous. Brandon has said there is no gelato like the real stuff. I hope to visit while you are there. When do you leave?

Michelle and Brady said...

How fun! You are so cut Jess! I miss you girly!

Brooke and Mike said...

YAY! That is awesome news! We will miss you but ... WOW! Italy : ) p.s. your new photo at the top of your blog is Adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...