Monday, May 16, 2011

Catch Up

The days are passing quickly and to be honest it is making me sad! I already have a two week old baby and he is growing and changing so much. We have been lucky to have a baby who loves to sleep and eat. He lets me get at least 5 hours of straight sleep at night and then wants to eat but goes right back to sleep. I'm definitely not complaining!
Asher at ONE WEEK OLD! May 8th, 2011. Mother's Day!
Celebrating my very first Mother's Day! Ryan made my mom and me German Pancakes in the morning. Delicious! Then we relaxed all day- Heaven! At night we went to Casa de Campo, our favorite restaurant. It was perfect!
Asher's first sponge bath. He loved every second!
Asher and daddy laying out to get rid of Asher's jaundice. It worked! It's gone!
Our little bundle of joy!
They love snuggle time!
Asher's first Basketball game! Wearing his perfect gift from John and Mckell. A onesie with "Toolson" and "22." It was so cute and everyone loved Asher. He was the star of the game!

TWO WEEKS OLD! My goodness. My little newborn has already changed. He is awake more throughout the day, his eyes wander more and when he tries to focus on something he goes cross-eyed. It's hilarious! We love Asher to pieces and we are enjoying every second of him being in our lives!

10 comments:

Cason and Marie said...

awww...he is so cute Jess!

Just wanted you to know your announcements are printing and will be here on Tuesday. I will get them all out by Thursday of this week!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! Could he be any cuter? Seriously, sweetest little newborn ever! I'm so happy he's letting you get some sleep. Gwen was always anxious to eat and I don't think I ever had a five hour stretch. Enjoy the newborn stage. It goes by too fast! You are beautiful Jess!

Jordan & Brooke Brady said...

Enjoy those 5 hour stretches! I remember when my kids would finally let me sleep 5 hours and I was worried they suffocated in their bed or something. If it was longer than usual i always got scared and went to check on them. crazy mommy worrying! he's super cute you guys! when do ya'll come home?

cheri said...

Oh Jess honey you look BEAUTIFUL! Even Ryan looks great..you two are the only kids I know who make having baby look good :). I can't wait to see little Asher in person. Xoxo from jerusalem !

Annie said...

Jess! I know I'm behind, but congrats! I just read the old labor story...are you kidding me?!! That's insane. I'm so glad you and the babe are doing well. He's so darling!

sherrie said...

Oooo- it's my favorite when they sleep with their bum in the air like that....like a little jelly bean I always say.

Lindsey S. said...

He is so sweet! What a perfect mothers day gift!

Michelle and Brady said...

He is absolutely darling jess!!! Im so glad you both are doing good! what amazing people you are!

brooke said...

Jess he is so cute. I bet Kim is loving being there and getting to spend so much time with that darling baby! Hope you guys are having fun!

Michelle and Aaron Darais said...

Jess you look beautiful and Asher is absolutely adorable! By the way I had to read your birthing story to my mom because I was so impressed you are one tough girl!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...