Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Istanbul

It all started when my family came to Turkey. They came to visit us for Christmas and we had so much fun! We were really busy going on different adventures attempting to see all of Turkey! The last few days of the vacation we went to Istanbul. It was INCREDIBLE!
Inside the Blue Mosque
My mom was begging me to purchase this hat...I went with a NO! I already stand out too much here in Turkey anyway. This is outside the Haghia Sophia
Outside of the Blue Mosque with the party animals themselves!
Inside the cistern...what used to be the main water source for Istanbul


At the Istanbul Bizarre!
The scarf man was a crack up! Anything we would put on he would say it was made specifically for us...what a "shmoozer!" But...we totally fell for his selling tactic!

Our new hats! I love these hats that my dad bought us in Istanbul! Not only did they keep us warm but they're also very cute!
Thanks for the fun trip to Istanbul mom and dad! I had so much fun and want to do it again. That is whenever you want to make the 24 hour trip back! Love you!

4 comments:

Cason and Marie said...

How fun!! I bet that was great to have your family there. I love your hair! Very cute!

Ashley Hardison said...

So cute! I love your family. It was seriously so fun to see you. When you get home let me know so I can see you again. Miss you, but glad you are enjoying Turkey.

Brooke and Mike said...

YAY! I found your blog. It was awesome to see you a few weeks back. Love you tonz Say hi to Ryan for me : )

Unknown said...

Chic photos, for more tips about Istanbul check this out; http://www.best-of-istanbul.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...