Friday, September 24, 2010

Heartbeat

Today we got to see and hear the little "grapes" heartbeat! It was so much fun to hear the baby working so hard and see it already growing so fast! Last week the baby was a blueberry and now a grape! I'm talking the big grapes because the baby is 2.2 centimeters now! Yes, I compare the size of our baby to foods. Thanks to babycenter.com! Everything looks healthy and strong which is always great news! I love my doctor here in Treviso! She is so nice, speaks perfect English (even though I NEED to learn Italian) and is very helpful with all of our questions and concerns! Things are going great over here in Treviso! More updates and pictures to come...

5 comments:

Megan Marie said...

yay! post pictures NOW!!! xoxo

Hightower said...

congrats on the baby! that is so great. Looks like life is amazing! Jealous that you are living in Italy. I bet it's amazing! Miss you...I haven't seen you in years!

Brandon and Katie said...

That's so exciting. I totally remember hearing the heartbeat for the first time. Soo fun!! I'm glad you love your doctor over there too. We just might have to take a trip to Italy!!

Xander said...

Uh, an Italian doctor speaking perfect English? Really??? It's wonderful!
Don't exitate to ask me per qualche dubbio con l'italiano! ;-)

Jordan & Brooke Brady said...

That's awesome! I LOVED my doctor in Luxembourg too! It's so comforting knowing they speak great english! That was my biggest worry! We're sure excited for you guys!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...