Tuesday, September 7, 2010

San Diego

Every summer the Toolsons take an amazing trip to San Diego! We spend a lot of time with extended family at the beach, doing BBQ's, making delicious pizzas, playing games, swimming, laughing and relaxing! I love this vacation and look forward to it every year. This year included something new which was watching the Bachelorette and going to the San Diego Zoo! Also lots of VG's donuts because I am obsessed and have the best mother and sister in law that will drive 30 minutes to get them for me along with tons of taquitos and California Burritos! YUM! It was so fun being able to spend more time with extended family that I only get to see once a year! I am so sad because I was a horrible picture taker on this vacation. The sun decided to come out once the entire trip so I pretty much forgot about pictures. If you want to see great pictures go to Mckell's blog!



Thank you Mike and Cheri for a great vacation! Can't wait for next year!

3 comments:

Jordan & Brooke Brady said...

Looks like a fun trip! I LOVE San Diego! So when do you leave for Italy? Are you going by yourself or is someone going with you? I hope someone's going with you...I wouldn't have enjoyed flying to Luxembourg by myself.

Janette said...

Come back to San Diego, we'll make more pizzas! xo Janette

Kayla R. said...

LOVE San Diego+ fam!!! Looks like you guys had a BLAST! p.s. I am in LOVe with your border pic, you two are ADORABLE!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...