Sunday, December 5, 2010

Disney World

Back in October my parents decided to go on a last minute vacation to Disney World for my dad's Birthday! Did they really think being in Italy was going to stop me from coming? Nope! I had the flight booked within the next 24 hours to get home! It was well worth the last minute trip. We had a blast day after day! Thanks dad for having a Birthday and deciding to take all of US along for your celebration.
Benton loved getting his face painted! He almost fell asleep when the brushes were tickling his face. Sam got his face painted the same! For some reason my computer is deciding for me which pictures will upload.
From the second we entered the different parks each day Cody would take off sprinting for about 5 minutes every 20 minutes. He would spring to a ride, get our fast passes for the day and come back. Then when our time was allowed to get more fast passes he would take off again! Let's just say- "Dear Disney World, your fast pass system didn't fool my brother!" After about 2 hours in the park he would have upwards of 80 fast passes. By the end of the day we would start giving them away because we couldn't use all of them. Thanks Cody for doing all the running!
Cute Sadie and Sam with Mary Poppins! They also LOVED meeting the Toy Story characters. Yet again, my computer won't allow those pictures to be downloaded. Frustrating!
As a family we rode the Toy Story 3 ride about 8 times. About a year ago when we visited Disney World we became obsessed with this ride! It is the best thing ever because even Lulu who was about 2 months at the time can go on the ride! It is competitive and the last time we went Ryan and my dad had to compete over and over again! We never decided who was better.
Happy Birthday Dad! Thanks for another great vacation! We love you!

2 comments:

r+s+a laney said...

Hey Jess! Thanks for the blog comment. Yeah we have been living in south Florida for 6 months now...we move back to AZ next week. I have to say I'm really excited about it haha. I actually really miss Utah :). That's great you got to meet your family at Disney, we missed you by a month...we went in Sept - sooo hot! Congrats on the baby...so exciting! We are having one in June :). Italy looks so beautiful. Keep in touch - I'll add you to the blog.

Unknown said...

Oh how wonderful.I cant wait to go to Disneyworld than over to Hogwarts I am sure it's around there somewhere. I was going to fly home on the 10th but decided to fly home with Chris on the 19th so I am barely going to miss you :( I am a sissy and dont want to fly alone. How are you feeling. Thanks for your advice come tomorrow it's going to be a boycot YIKES I will let you know how it goes. You are wonderful!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...