Friday, August 12, 2011

We're back and running

We had a really fast and crazy summer! I didn't have a second to breathe because we wanted to spend as much time as possible with our family and friends. We are now back over in Turkey! The same city as before just playing for a different team. Team name is Aliaga Petkim. Asher did absolutely amazing on the total of 14 hours of flying. I prayed and prayed that he would be good and he was!! Thank goodness. I will be playing catch up in order to blog about the summer events but just wanted to get some fun pictures up really quick!
Amazing pictures that my brother in law Josh took. Love them!
Asher's first ride in a stroller.
The Campbell family ALL reunited from various parts of the world! St. George trip
Asher on his Blessing Day June 12th, 2011.
My best friends threw me the most adorable "Ice Cream Parlor" themed baby shower. Loved every minute!
Cody and Alycia brought home these amazing outfits from India! So beautiful!
We spent a lot of time at the pool! Asher loves the water!
Asher is 3 months old, loves to smile, stand, snuggle, suck on his hands, rollover and sleep!
Beautiful vacation to San Diego with the Toolson's! The time always passes way too quickly!
This is a small summary of our summary! More to come!

4 comments:

Kim said...

So glad you guys made it to turkey and that Asher was good on the plane. However, I still can't believe the summer is over and you guys are back over there again!

Jordan & Brooke Brady said...

Looks like fun! So sad we didn't get to meet up with you guys this summer. Asher is sure a cutie!

Cason and Marie said...

What a fun summer Jess! Asher is getting so big. I am sure it's hard to leave your family. I feel ya, but I'm not as far away as you are, so maybe it's different. Hope you are adjusting well! xoxo.

michelle said...

Yeah!! I love reading your blog! Your baby boy is just so precious!!! Welcome back to the blog world!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...