Saturday, October 29, 2011

Halloween Party

When Asher and I were visiting home a couple weeks ago we decided to have a Halloween party! We wanted to take advantage of all the Campbell cousins being together.  We had my moms delicious chili, pumpkin chocolate chip muffins, salad, apples and carmel with different toppings. YUMMY!

 Asher was a Nascar driver. Pretty much he was wearing GAP jammies that I counted as his costume.


 My beautiful aunt and her girls.  LOVE THEM!
 Gammie and Asher
 He loves his toes.
 Family playing minute to win it games and laughing at how much cheating strategy was going on to win.
 Yes, I get intense.

 I always get a kick out of trying to get pictures of babies together. Look at the next few pictures of Asher and Dylan. Cracks me up!


 Then comes lulu!
 Then Asher had to end the night with giving granny kisses. 
Loved our early party! Makes me feel better about the people in Turkey not celebrating Halloween. Enjoy your Fall Festivities! 

3 comments:

Cummards said...

So fun. Good idea to take full advantage of being home anywhere near the holiday! Glad to know I'm not the only one using jammies as my kids costume. Asher is getting so big, sad isn't it?! He is so cute! I love the pic of the two of you.

Megan Marie said...

i love how you always get your holiday celebrated in the states a month before it really happens! haha miss you... alot

Kim said...

I'm sad I wasn't there for the beginning of the party. That was such a fun night.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...