Monday, January 9, 2012

Christmas Eve

We had a low key Christmas Eve. A night at our apartment with some friends.  It was perfect.  We invited Brian and Misty over and had breakfast for dinner!  We can't get a ham and all of the traditional food so I decided to make homemade cinnamon rolls.  They were yummy! I think you would have been proud mom.  We were lucky enough to have some bacon and it was on the plate for about .02 seconds.  When you can't have it regularly, you want it even more!  We had a fun evening and loved watching Asher open gifts for the first time.

Starting him on the tradition of opening Christmas jammies!
Ryan and I attempted at putting together our Christmas pajamas.  He wore his green team sweats and I wore a GAP shirt that is supposed to be a candy cane.  Next year I'll have to start buying us pajamas.  Our attempt didn't quite cut it. 


 Brian and Misty were nice enough to bring Asher a Christmas gift.  They got him rubber duckies and a fishing game to play in the tub.  He is obsessed with both.  Every time he hears the ducks squeak he starts to laugh and makes a squeaking noise back. Thanks you guys!
My favorite is that Ryan told Brian and Misty to come over in pajamas and so Brian wore his team sweats and a red shirt. Love it!  Of course a 7 foot guy doesn't own any "pajamas." 

Christmas post to follow...

1 comment:

Kim said...

You guys are too cute. And I love the pictures of Asher below. I just want to pinch (in a soft, non-hurting way) his bum!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...