Friday, January 13, 2012

Christmas

We had a great Christmas morning!  We brought Asher out for his first Christmas and set him in front of the couch with all of his new toys.  At first he sat there and stared but then he decided to grab things one by one and drop them on the ground.  He loved to bang the new tubber ware bowls on the ground that mimi sent him and he loved to eat his new gerber puffs.  



 Ryan got new shoes and a watch from Santa and Asher loved his chocolate Santa.
 Ryan got me another charm for my necklace!  He got me an "A" for Asher.  I also got a new GPS watch that I am obsessed with!
 I gave Ryan a bunch of pieces of paper....with gifts written on them.  He is going to be getting all of his gifts when we get home in the summer. 
 His biggest gift being that he gets to buy a new gun this summer.  
                            



 When we needed to leave for church we had our hands full with food, trays and bags.  Ryan had the great idea of putting Asher in his basketball bag to carry him down.  Asher sat in the bag and held perfectly still the entire time.  I think he was a little confused!
Our branch on Christmas day!  We had such a yummy feast and I ate my heart out!
We ended the day with a Basketball game!
It was a great day! Christmas is definitely more fun with a little one.
This year Christmas kept on giving because we just received a package from my mom! The post office decided to keep it there for three weeks without letting us even know it was there. Way to go postal service! I've been ruining my New Year's Resolutions everyday since we got the package.  See's candies and peppermint chocolates are causing me to run a few more miles at the gym.

3 comments:

Kade and Brittany Wadsworth said...

You are gorgeous Jess!

Jordan and Amber Swarbrick said...

haha the pic of asher in the gym bag made me literally laugh out loud! hope all is going well :)
xoxo Amber

Megan Marie said...

haha only a man would think of putting a baby in a bag! so funny!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...