Saturday, December 5, 2009

The day of my Birth!

My pictures are always out of order! I will work on this. But my Birthday was a day to remember. We were busy and had so much fun!
My day went like this:
Gym, lunch with friends, Bizarre, lava cakes, dinner at Paprika my favorite Italian Restaurant and bowling! It was such a fun day and I appreciate Ryan going out of his way to make it a special day!


Ryan and Dre were competing ALL NIGHT! Back and forth taunting each other. It was so funny! It was close all night...
BUT THEN...Ryan got a Turkey in Turkey! If you don't know what that means, it is 3 strikes in a row. But not only did Ryan get 3 strikes in a row...HE GOT 4! He is a little competitive.
The bowling gang. David, Kara, me, Ryan and Dre.
Kara and me. She is so much fun and I am lucky to have her here.
The Holston's are so sweet. They came to my Bowling Party and brought me flowers! Cathy cheered me on the entire time even though I am terrible at bowling!
Ryan made my Birthday such a fun day. He made it special and did everything he could in order to make it just as good as a Birthday at home. I thought it was a day beyond perfection!
Kara made me delicious mini lave cakes! Ryan and I SCARFED them down.
At lunch we all took one of the super hot peppers out of the dish on the table and ate them at the same time. BAD IDEA! They were disgusting and our mouths were ON FIRE! The people here eat them like candy.
My Birthday card my parents sent to me! It was great to get some mail! Thanks for the card and gift mom and dad! Also my fabulous in-laws gave me ADORABLE LuLuLemon workout clothes! I am so excited about this gift. I am lucky to have fabulous parents and in-laws! Also Ryan surprised me. I thought that I had already been given my Birthday presents but NO...he had a surprise up his sleeve! He got me two more Helen Ficalora charms to add to my necklace. I already have the necklace and a "J" that my mom got me on a fun girls trip to NYC but Ryan had remembered me saying that I would love to add on to it sometime. He got a "T" and a crown with 2 diamonds. I don't have them yet because they were shipped to my parents house but I can't wait to see them! Thanks Ryan!

4 comments:

Stefanie Bell said...

Those charms are so cute! I love them, good job Ryan! I am sorry i could not fly to Turkey to be with you..hmm maybe next year?!?? who knows where you will be!?

Kim said...

Glad you had a great birthday! I'm with Stef, next year we'll fly wherever you are so that we can spend it with you!! Actually, I'm not sure if I can afford it but I would like to!

Morgan said...

I want to add some more charms to my necklace now! Love the crown! Happy birthday :)

McKell and John said...

What a sweet husband! I hope you got my email! I professed my un-dying love for you in it! And I'm so glad you had a great birthday! Love you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...