Saturday, December 12, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree

We have a Christmas tree! We would have never guessed we would be able to have a Christmas tree in Turkey because they don't celebrate Christmas here. Ryan's team mate Dre found this tree randomly in the closet of his apartment. He didn't want to set it up so we took it and have it in our apartment! It has incredibly random decorations and may not be the prettiest tree ever but we don't care! It's a Christmas tree and we feel like it's Christmas in Turkey! We just are curious to know where this tree came from and who had it before us! Funny to think about...




Merry Christmas!








6 comments:

Morgan said...

So happy for you that you found a tree! Come back to the United States of America and I will visit you and help you make your own "eat & drink". :) Merry Christmas!

Stefanie Bell said...

I LOVE IT!!! that is the CUTEST little tree! Perfect for you guys in Turkey!! I am counting down the days until i get to you SEE YOU!!!! my heart gets so excited when i think about it!

Sam and Sadie said...

I love it! I am glad that Dre hung on to it! You are going to have a spectacular Christmas!! We wish we could be with you but love having everyone there with you. LOVE YOU!!

cheri said...

Perfect!

Kim said...

That is the cutest little tree! Please bring it home for me when you are done. I want it. Please???

McKell and John said...

That is so adorable! I'm so glad you get to see your parents in a few days! I bet you both need a little family around this time!! We love you and miss you tons!! Call me on my cell some time, I'll be in Vegas and Utah for Christmas with my inlaws but I want to hear about what's going on lately if you know what I'm sayin!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...