Monday, March 22, 2010

Who is 25!? RYAN

Ryan had a Birthday! Yesterday was the big guys Birthday and it was a great day! Well, the party started the night before when the team had a great win and Ryan had 24 points with a sweet dunk! After the game we went to Paprika an italian restaurant for dinner and then hung out with team mates til the "wee" hours of the night. We haven't done that in a long time! Then the actual "Day of Birth" began...
with German Pancakes for breakfast. It's always Ryan's breakfast request!
My sister Kim made us this adorable banner. WE LOVE IT!! Thanks Kim!

I know I look scary but this is the
only picture of us on his Birthday. For dinner Ryan wanted Chicken and Salsa Verde Enchiladas. I had brought some salsa verde from home so he was lucky! Then after dinner we had a party with Ryan's American team mates and a couple
of his Turkish team mates. We had tons of desserts and played games. It was definitely a success!

All of the desserts were requested by Ryan. Vanilla cupcakes with Raspberry frosting,
Powdered Sugar Donut Holes, Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Bars, Lemon Bars and Fruit Pizza (thanks to Emily for the fruit pizza!)
Happy Birthday Ryan! I hope it was a good one!

6 comments:

Kayla R. said...

HOW FUN!!! I WANT SOME OF THAT FOOD...looks sooooo YUMMY!!!!

Cason and Marie said...

Yum!! You are such a fun/cute wife! What a fun birthday for your hubby.

kim huish said...

Happy Birthday Ryan! I'm glad the banner was put to good use! I would like a donut or three or seven right this very minute, please.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
McKell and John said...

Wow, you are one amazing wife!! I wish I lived next door to you so I could come by and sneak some sweets every day!!

sherrie said...

Happy birthday!!!! Jess - what a cook you are! wow!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...