Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A Day Off

FINALLY!! Ryan had a day off and we were able to go do something outside of Karsiyaka. We went across the water to Alsancak to walk around and go to the Kemeralti Bazarre. It was such a fun day and it was getting to the point that both of us NEEDED to get out and do something. I can go do whatever I want because I have so much free time but it isn't at all the same without Ryan.
I saw this cute little pastry that was pink and so we decided to give it a try! It was a major disappointment!! It looked so cute and yummy but it definitely put on a good disguise. It was just a dry white cake that gave you cotton mouth. We had one bite and threw it away. At least it was only 1 lira!

On the ferry riding across the water. Ryan won't ever let me take pictures of him so I have to make due with a lot of "back of the head" pictures! I still love this picture and he does a very good pose from the back!

At the end of the day we were trying to decide where to eat. There are a lot of really nice restaurants on the other side of the water but we weren't sure which one to choose. Then we came across a KFC! Yes, we chose KFC over any other restaurant. I'll tell you what folks, sometimes some greasy, fried, American food just sounds amazing! And amazing it was!! Also, when Ryan does let me take pictures of him he gives me this face. It's like trying to get a little kid to smile! "SAY CHEESE!"
I couldn't help myself...I had to take a picture of this! Look at all that fabric! My goodness. It looks like a 3 tiered cake! Sorry if your wedding dress looked like this...I am sure you made this dress look good!





3 comments:

Kim said...

Wait, that was my wedding dress...and I served those pink pastries too...

Kayla R. said...

RUDE...That was my exact dress!!! HA HA Ha j/k Darling pics, that cookie looks so yummy. HA oh well!!! glad you had a FUN day, it looks like beautiful weather:)

Morgan said...

LOVE your fedora.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...