Friday, October 29, 2010

14 Weeks

Upon Request!! I have been asked to post pictures of my prego belly! I am in the awkward stage where I just feel chubby but that's ok! We went to the doctor again yesterday and had another ultrasound. Looks like we have an energetic baby on our hands! The baby was jumping around and waving it's arms all over the place. The doctor said everything looks great and that we should be able to find out in a couple weeks what we're having. She tried forever yesterday but said that every baby looks like a boy at this stage so she wouldn't give us the 100% on what we're having. We love seeing these ultrasounds and hearing the heartbeat because it makes everything seem so real!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're the cutest preggo!

Cason and Marie said...

Cute Cute! You will be glad you took these!

Brittany said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you. Keep the belly pics coming!

Betsy said...

you are the cutest! can't wait to hear what you're having! xoxo

Stefanie Bell said...

oh my CUTE!!!!!!! I LOVE LOVE that cute belly!! And you look amazing! please pretty please keep these weekly pics coming!

{Brittany} said...

Seriously... you are gorgeous!

Megan Marie said...

Ahhhhhh you're sooooo beautiful!!! Xo miss you two

Unknown said...

Jess you are so friggin cute and little I love it!!

cheri said...

YAY!!! ...and you are SO having a boy. When do we start the betting pool?

Kim said...

I echo everyone else - you look absolutely darling! I can't wait to hear if it was a baby Ryan or Jess doing flips inside your belly! Love you.

Amy and Mark said...

You're so darling!!! I can't wait to be pregnant!...Congratulations!

McKell and John said...

Ahhhhh! I love it!! I'm soooo excited to watch your little belly grow!!! We love you guys so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...