Thursday, November 4, 2010

A little taste

So you may not know this but living in another country while your husband is working leaves you with a lot of free time! My sister Kim gave me a genius idea for something to do in order to fill the time. Go around and snap random pictures with my new camera! Ryan has a practice in the morning and again at night E V E R Y D A Y. So tonight I decided to get out and take some pictures around the city!

The center square of Treviso
There is a massive and beautiful Benetton store 5 minutes from my house. I LOVE THE CLOTHES! I can't wait to find out what I'm having just to go shopping here for the baby (and me of course!) I figure Ryan can't complain...I'll just tell him I'm supporting his team!
Also, a big part of getting me out was I needed to walk off my INCREDIBLY sore body. I finally went to the gym yesterday and decided to do legs. I haven't worked out just my legs in quite some time now! Let's just say I'm so sore it hurts to sit down on the toilet! But I love it at the same time.
Oh and uh...I know it's the beginning of November but we put up our Christmas tree! I love it! It's small but when you have to move from country to country the smaller the better. I am obsessed with the decorations we bought at Ikea. Yet again Ikea you did me proud! Bring on the Holiday spirit!

9 comments:

Betsy said...

it is so gorgeous there! i hope you are staying busy with ryan being gone so much. aaaand your tree is so cute! miss you. xoxo

Jordan and Amber Swarbrick said...

my Christmas tree is also going up this week! haha. Love the pics Jess, hope you are having fun!!!

Cason and Marie said...

loving your Christmas Tree!!

Stefanie Bell said...

Oh my goodness all your pictures look so good!! Italy really is beautiful! If you are every feeling sad or board go out and walk around Italy and enjoy all the little things and details, because most people would kill to live in Italy! Your tree is sooo cute! Makes me want to go buy a treee right now..but then again, we will probably have out tree decorated from the middle to the top so Pais can not reach any ornaments...hahaha! I love you!!

Unknown said...

The town is beautifully amazing!!!. They have that store UCoB on like every corner in Pargue it's my nemesis I want everything but can't get it. Your Christmas tree is adorable. I want to get one very bad!! I hope everything is going well...ps do you have a good sugar cookie recipie one where the cookies are ulta soft??

Unknown said...

that is so cool that you are experiencing the world! I'm slightly jealous! haha beautiful pics!

Kim said...

Love the pictures and I'm still dying over your darling tree. So fun talking to you today. Love you sis!

Unknown said...

we do!! and i've totally looked at your blog before...have i not commented?? i swear i did. if not, i'm sorry for being creepy!

um, BEAUTIFUUUUL there. AMAZING!! i can't get over it. keep taking pictures so we can live through you! :)

Michelle and Brady said...

So pretty! I love all your pictures!!! Darling tree!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...