Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Catch up so we can get on track...

I've been feeling so sad about not being consistent with my blogging. I need to capture these adventures bet even more so I want to document more about Asher!  We are having such a fabulous year and it makes me worried that we won't capture everything to look back on.  Because of the new year I have decided I will do a quick recap of the last few months in an attempt to start being consistent from here on out.  

 Asher is in mommy and me swim lessons. We love them! He hasn't learned all of the strokes yet but just butterfly and breaststroke. What a slow learner. Only joking. We do the basics. Holding onto the side, pulling himself up and out of the water and learning to float on his back.  Great bonding time!




 Lots of playing at the park with friends and a lot of games!
 WE HAD VISITORS!! And the best kind of visitors. My best friend Stef and her husband Allen came to visit us here on the island. It was pure bliss. We went to the beach, out to eat, lounged, made music videos and just had a great time.  COME BACK!!







 Asher is absolutely obsessed with his "BU" jammies.  He brings them to me to put them on him and then immediately points to his chest and screeches "BU!!!!" as in Buzz.
 Ryan was Michael Phelps for Halloween
 I love how decked out his teammates were for Halloween!
 I was a robber and Asher was my euros and gold!

 The mistake I made was not thinking about the chocolate coins melting.  I had no clue what was getting all over Asher until I realized he was not only trying to rip them off to eat but also they were melting all over him.
 Late pictures of Asher at 18 months. This boy keeps us on our toys. Busy, busy, busy.  He is talking all of the time and is still obsessed with anything sports.  He loves balls and he loves to shoot hoops.


 Ryan went to a boys private academy to hang out and answer questions.  
 First time finger painting.  He does not like things on his hands. Sand, paint, grass, food etc.  He immediately wants me to wipe it off. He warmed up to the  idea of finger painting toward the end.
 And then it was Thanksgiving time! We put up our tree which Asher squealed with excitement when the lights came on.  


 He was also lucky enough to put the star on the top of the tree.  I hosted the Thanksgiving dinner at our house with a lot of help from Chandra and Julie.  We had a gigantic feast!!!

 Asher is definitely obsessed with his daddy!

 The young single adults from the branch came to the game and definitely came ready to support Ryan and Spencer!
The last few months have been great! We have made fabulous friends and have created a lot of great memories.  Asher is changing by the day.  He is such a joy to have around.  We love our little buddy!

3 comments:

Erica Tanner said...

Let's see those music videos you and Stef made. And I am dying about his chocolate money costume. Haha.

sherrie said...

I love all of these pictures! Asher is so beautiful!

sherrie said...

In my dreams I could afford to come over with my whole fam and hang out with you guys!! I better tell Brian to get working harder!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...