Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Up until Christmas


 Mimi and Papa Mike sent over the awesome Fisher Price nativity for Asher.  The minute we opened it all up Asher grabbed the "baby" and gave it kisses over and over again. For the entire month of December he loved putting the angel on top and hearing the music play.
 One of his favorites is helping mommy clean
 The amazing friends I have made here made my 25th Birthday an amazing event!! It was probably the best Birthday I have had in a loooonnng time.  Julie started off by babysitting the night before my Birthday so that we could go out to dinner and dancing with other team mates.  I felt like I was 18 again and we had a blast.  Then I came home to my apartment completely decked out in Birthday decor with balloons spread EVERYWHERE throughout the house.  The next day on my actual Birthday Chandra threw her son and me an amazing party.  Bryce's birthday is the 3rd and this kid is the coolest.  All of the team came, we ate tons of food, danced and had a great time.  Another BIG thank you to Chandra and Julie.








 Asher turned 19 months old in December! New words are star, balloon, "caca" meaning helicopter, "boom boom" for drum, snack, santa, "anandy" for candy, bumpa, bite, phone, yellow, blue, wow and "yide" for outside!

 He has a very serious sweet tooth. He would bring me all three advent calendars multiple times a day to get more chocolate.
 His Hugh Hefner Chrismas jammies with robe and all.


 We had a gingerbread house party! It was an absolute blast!  We had yummy italian food, hot chocolate and lots of desserts while decorating our houses.  Such a fun night.


 We had a small kids Christmas party where we all wore our jammies and had breakfast for dinner!  Asher ate a million waffles with buttermilk syrup. 
Down on the boardwalk there was an amazing setup of sand sculptures. Nativities, villages, camels etc. It was fabulous.  Then the best part of December...my parents came!! That's for the next post.

1 comment:

NeeshWesson said...

This is so awesome Jess. Glad I found your blog. . .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...