Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I miss these people

I want to snuggle with this little guy! My nephew Benton

All the girls of my family!

My amazing mother in law Cheri

My fabulous sister in law Mckell
My sweet brother Cody and Paislee (Stef and Allen's baby)
Saders and Sammers
My Mom and Dad
MY CRAZY SISTERS!
My Best Friends!!
If you're not on here it's not because I don't miss you! It's because I don't have a picture of you on my laptop. Living in another country has made me realize even more that I'm lucky to have amazing family and friends! I love you all!

6 comments:

david and kinsley harper said...

its alright you can just draw a pic of me in the corner!!! hahaha i love and miss you!

Ashley Hardison said...

I can't imagine how hard to be away from family and friends. At least you are with Ryan.You will be home soon and we hope that we can see you while you are here. Love ya!

Kim said...

Oh sister! I miss you too! Benton can't wait to snuggle with you in just over a month and tyler misses laughing with you. He is also really depressed that he doesn't get to see Ryan in January!! I'm so proud of everything you are doing in turkey. You have been so positive and trying so many new things. This is such a great experience for you and your crazy husband.

Sean said...

You are my HERO!! look at what a great example and influence you are on those around you..especially Ryan :) xoxo ~C ..oops don't know how to sign out of Sean's google account ..

Sam and Sadie said...

We all miss you too! Josh misses making funny sounds with you! Sadie misses getting her nails painted! Sammy wants to come to Tu"R"key to see you! We love you, miss you and are so proud of you and Ryan! Love you guys!

McKell and John said...

We miss you so much too! Livy is pounding on the computer right now saying Je, Je, Je (that's you). She LOVED all those pictures and so did I! I'm so glad you're back to blogging! I loved all of those posts! I wish I could come see you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...