Saturday, November 21, 2009

Instead of crepes being the big thing it is all about WAFFLES! They are thinner waffles and you choose whatever toppings you want! They have about 15 different flavors of pudding, ice creams, fruits, nuts, candy etc! They are so good!! We love chocolate pudding with banana!
We've discovered this amazing gyro place and it is SO yummy! This is going to sound incredibly random but this is what is in it...delicious kebab chicken, tomatoes, pickles, lettuce, FRENCH FRIES, mayo, ketchup and a pita! It is amazing and I can guarantee you would love this random concoction!
An early Birthday gift! Genius me forgot to bring warm workout clothes. I didn't bring any warm jackets and only 1 pair of long workout pants! SO...Ryan got me new workout shoes, a really warm, cute jacket AND these really cute workout capris (they make me feel like Jillian Michaels although I wish I looked like her in them)! I love them all! It is all a great Birthday gift! Thanks Ryan!

5 comments:

Jordan & Brooke Brady said...

How fun!! Kebabs were one of our favorite things over there! We always ate them!! Sounds like you guys are having a blast and doing great!

cheri said...

do they do gyros like the greek restaurants? the pita in the pic looks like a nice fat costa vita tortilla.. :) the pickles on the random sounded weird but hey.. we will try anything!

kim huish said...

Yum! I love your birthday presents too!

Lindsey S. said...

You look hot in them!

Ashley Hardison said...

How fun! I love the workout clothes. Porter just saw a the picture of you and Ryan and said remember when his teeth fell out. Too funny, good times. I am glad things are going so well for you in Turkey.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...