Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Lately...

Nothing too exciting has been going on here other then getting ready to head home! The team has been doing awesome lately and have secured a place in the playoffs! I am sad I won't be here for playoff games but I am getting really bad Spring Fever which makes me want to come home! The weather has been amazing here which is perfect but it's hard when you don't have a lot to go out and do IN the warm weather! Emily and I have been laying out at the gym everyday on the lounge chairs but the outdoor pool isn't open yet. The people here don't think that the 80's are warm enough to open the outdoor pool.
Here are some pictures of what's been going on with us...
Emily and I went and ate DELICIOUS waffles with the friends that we have made at the gym! Next to Emily it goes Hanife, Damla and Belize. They are all so sweet and have been taking such great care of us!
This is my GREAT friend Bengu. She is the team manager Selim's wife. She has become such a close friend while I have been here. She is so incredibly sweet and taught me how to belly dance! haha She is amazing!!! She came to the rescue when I was crying because the guy at the hair salon was ripping me off because I don't speak Turkish! I will miss her so much and wish I could bring her back with me! Thank you Bengu for becoming such a great friend! I will send you more Big Red gum from the States!
These cute little kids dressed up like ninjas wanted Ryan's autograph after the game. They were so funny! They were jumping up and down the whole time he was writing. They wanted their arms signed with permanent markers too.
Our TWO YEAR ANNIVERSARY Dinner at HONG KONG! It was so delicious! We had sushi, Dumplings, Sweet and Sour chicken, Szechuan chicken, Chicken and noodles, Friend Ice Cream..EVERYTHING! We needed to be rolled out of the restaurant! Thank you Ryan for a perfect Anniversary Celebration!
Below is one of Ryan's sweet shots against Turk Telekom!

1 comment:

Kim said...

I could go for some Hong Kong right now. That sounds good! By the way, I want Ryan's autograph too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...