Friday, February 24, 2012

I'm behind!

It's been awhile. Now I am going to attempt and catch up on the last month....
In January we made a last minute SURPRISE trip home.  We started off in Utah.  The trip home went well with Asher.  The only bummer is that he caught a cold as we were flying. I could see him get sick while we were flying.  That is why Asher looks not only jet lagged but really congested and pale in these first pictures.
 Asher's girlfriend Riglee came to see him the first night we arrived!

 Ryan was in Utah for less than 48 hours.  He made the rounds making sure to see everyone he could!  He saw his college Basketball coach, college friends, family and even went to both the doctor and physical therapy for his shoulder. It was a CRAMMED 48 hours.  We went down to Arizona to surprise Ryan's family but that is a whole other post...
 After a visit to Arizona, Asher and I came back to Utah for another 10 days. We spent time with my girlfriends...


 visited my sweet granny and gramps!
 Gammie bought Asher some really sweet Nike Frees and then they snuggled.
 We even had a get together with High School friends!  So great to see everyone!


 Asher fell asleep on bumpa after enjoying a great steak and mashed potato dinner at Chef's Table.  While we were in Utah I ate nonstop.  My dad is such a party animal and took us out for every meal. The scale is feeling it now.
Asher LOVES his uncle Cody. I think he thought he was Ryan sometimes because Cody helped me out so much.
Asher loved playing with his cousin Lulu. She was so cute and would get down and crawl around with Asher instead of walking.  They are the exact same size but almost a year apart.

One bummer about the trip is that everyone got the flu except Asher and me. I think we may have brought the Turkish flu because first everyone got sick in Arizona and then everyone when we came back to Utah. Oops!
Our visit to Utah was great! I love being around family and friends. It's always so refreshing and makes the months away seem like they flew!

1 comment:

sherrie said...

Yea! Thanks for posting! We loved being with you. Those pictures from Arizona were so great! Miss you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...