Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Playdate

I have been lucky enough to meet women with babies right around Asher's same age. They are all within two months of each other. We have been getting together once a week to have our little ones play and for us to have the opportunity to actually interact with adults.  It's great! Asher mostly just crawls like mad all over the place and pulls everything down from shelves while the other babies calmly sit and "coo and caw" at each other. I think I have an energetic one on my hands! But, that's what I was told by doctors from the very beginning so....I shouldn't be too surprised.
 Asher now has eight mean little chompers!

Asher, Jackson (America), Theodore (France) and Vigo (Netherlands)
Sure is an International bunch! Today they are coming to play at my house!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...