Thursday, November 25, 2010

The big 1-8!

I am now 18 weeks!
I've been feeling great! People are right when they say the second trimester is better then the first! I am starting to feel "flutters" and I am positive it's the baby! Ryan asks if it's just gas! haha I crave healthy foods most of the time which is random. I am a huge sweets person usually! But they don't sound quite as delicious at the moment! Not to say I don't ever have any. Gelato anyone? I say, YES!! I have to sleep on my side with a pillow to sprawl on. I have a certain position that is the absolute best! Next purchase is a body pillow. The baby is now about the size of a bell pepper. Keep growing! And did I mention I am an absolute pro at getting blood drawn now? This used to be quite the ordeal. Ask my sister Kim about our experience the first appointment I had. Let's just mention some nervous sweats and you can choose the rest of the story. But here in Italy they do blood work once a month for normal pregnancies and I've been having it done about twice a month for random things here and there. It doesn't even phase me. The nurses at the Lab know me by name and they are little speed demons! Ryan doesn't even have to remind me to breathe anymore. I have my favorite picture on the wall I stare at every time and it's over before I know it! That's big for me!
But today is the day! Boy or girl? I've been looking forward to this for weeks! The bambino better participate and not have it's legs crossed!
And now for Ryan's maternity picture! It took everything in him to push out his belly this much. Silly boy!
Another post to come tonight! Thanks for enduring my rambling about my pregnancy!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Can't wait to hear what you're having!

Megan Marie said...

ryan is a crack up! ohh you look so cute- ps you're not posting enough pictures- show me where you live!!! yes we will hang out in December although i have finals and my national board anesthesia exam so after that YES and we'll celebrate that bday of yours!!!! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...