Friday, November 12, 2010

Basketball and Baby

Here are a few pictures I took at the last home game. Ryan is now #20. His favorite number is 10 and it has been his jersey number for years and years but this year it was taken. We decided that this is his 2nd year pro (x) his favorite #10 = 20 It works great! The games are very energetic! Lots of fans, tradition and awesome Basketball!
And...I'm 16 weeks!
My belly has POPPED the last couple weeks! It is fun to finally feel pregnant and to not just be told I'm pregnant. I have to wear my bella bands and adjust what shirts I can wear! Ryan thinks it is so fun to see my belly growing. He is so funny. The other day at the doctor there were a bunch of women that looked ready to pop. Ryan couldn't stop talking about how fun it will be when he can feel the baby moving and to see me have to waddle to walk etc. I told him I can wait! I hope I never waddle. But I know those times are going to be here before I know it!
I want your predictions!
We go back to the doctor on November 25th to find out if the baby is a boy or girl! Perfect Thanksgiving Day gift! I want to know what all of you think we're having! Even if you haven't been around me just take a guess! I'll let you know as soon as I find out.

21 comments:

Rachel Angela Clark said...

I say baby girl, and the most beautiful baby at that!! So excited for you Jess! :)

Anonymous said...

BOY!

Jordan & Brooke Brady said...

I'm gonna go for a boy! Little boys are just so much fun!! Especially 2 of them! :) Besides how fun would it be for a little boy to get to watch his dad play basketball? That's Wyatt's favorite thing ever!!! He loves basketball! But...a little girl would be fun to for your sake too. But I'm still saying boy!

The Pynes said...

jess it was so good to talk to you the other day! I'm so excited for you... But I think you will have a boy. Your boys are going to be such studs! Love you and you look amazing!!

Karly said...

Cute baby bump jess! I think shes a girl...

Lindsey said...

FINALLY!!! I was beginging to wonder why you weren't showing...skinny little thing. I look like I am carrying quads compared to you:) I think your having a girl. Actually, change that, I KNOW your having a girl. :) I can't wait to find out! It would be fun if you were having a boy cause our little peanuts could play, but you are for SURE having a girl:) We love ya and can't wait to see you aroud Christmas:)

Courtney and Hyrum said...

Hey cute girl, I say a baby girl! You look adorable!

Cummards said...

I'm guessing GIRL! Only because I feel like everyone due around when I am is having a BOY! So, I hope someone is havin girls to go with all these boys! Its soo fun to know the sex, and you can't go wrong either way (obviously!)! They are all just the sweetest things ever!

P.S. Your tiny bump is so cute!

Megan Marie said...

i can't deciede either a boy to keep you company while ry guy is gone (to fill his spot ha) --- or a girl to have a partner when you go shop at benetton???

my guess- BOY! xoxo

cheri said...

BOY!

Morgan said...

BOY! We want Jackson to have a friend :)

Stefanie Bell said...

oh my gosh you look SO CUTE!! It really have popped out! Its so funny to have a cute little belly like that! So enjoy it, although I really enjoyed my belly the entire time..expect like the last month! I swear I go back and forth everyday.. but from the looks of the belly today- I am going to say girl!!!! Even though I know deep down, it will be a boy!

Kim said...

You look so cute! Tyler guesses you will be having a boy and I say a girl (we have to have some competition). I'm dying to find out!

Campbell said...

Cody and I both think that you are going to have a cute little boy! (Well, Cody says it isn't going to be so cute, but he will be able to beat up our kids)

Xander said...

I say girl but, if you prefer, I can write in Italian: bambina! ;-)
Ciao

Brittany said...

Adorable! I vote girl.

star1britty said...

A girl so you can have someone to dance with and shop with!!! But a boy would be fun too... You will have such a cute baby!!!!

McGuire's said...

Hey Jess! So fun you are having a baby! You are so cute prego. So cool you live in Italy! Hello!! I LOVE finding out what i'm having...don't know how people can wait 9 months. That will be fun to find out! Emily

Michelle and Brady said...

How exciting! Congrats cute girl! Love you!

Jonathan and Kiri said...

GIRL! And Jonathan says she's gonna marry Lee & Sarah's son Casey...haha I don't know about that last part but the Tavernari's Official guess: Una Bella Bambina

sherrie said...

GIRL ....with a huge bow on her head!:) can't wait to hear! Miss you guys a lot.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...