Friday, March 11, 2011

33 weeks

Is it just me or has this time been flying by?
I am now at 33 weeks!
I'm still feeling great and healthy! Things like tying my shoes or trying to get up out of bed have become a little more difficult but funny! The little guy is incredibly active and energetic still which we think is quite entertaining. If I poke at my stomach he now pushes and kicks back and probably wants me to leave him alone! It's been really fun for Ryan to feel body parts stick out and literally watch him move around without even having to feel him. I say he likes to sit "criss cross applesauce" or "indian style" whichever you prefer. I always have two knees bulging out right below my ribs. I've realized more and more throughout the stages of this pregnancy how amazing our bodies really are. I am so amazed that there is a baby growing healthy and strong right inside my stomach! It's actually been quite an amazing spiritual experience! I can't imagine what I will feel when we get to hold him for the first time. We are so excited to meet him and our conversations pretty much always consist of "What does he look like?" or "Who's personality is he going to have?" and of course Ryan's main question is "Do you think he'll even like Basketball? If not, that's ok! But of course I'll be kind of sad! I'll let him play any sports he wants but he can't dance!! Unless... he is a really cool dancer like Justin Timberlake or Usher but." He is going to be embarrassed if he finds out I put that on here! We've been set on a name for quite a while now but we won't officially announce it until he's born just in case his looks don't match the name!
(You'll probably notice I won't look at the camera anymore. I'm being silly and refuse to look at my chubby cheeks in pictures anymore! Am I the only one that's felt this way when pregnant? Please say no!!)

We met our new doctor here in Montegranaro yesterday and really liked him! He doesn't speak English but we were able to understand everything through Ryan's Italian and lots of thumbs up or pointing. Luckily all of my doctors notes and paperwork from the previous city are all written in Italian so he easily caught himself up on my pregnancy. I'm feeling perfectly fine with this whole situation and have come to realize that as long as the baby and I are healthy then everything will figure itself out in the delivery room even if there is a lot of playing charades.
Let's keep the weeks passing quickly! We're looking forward to all of the family that will be here to visit before we know it!
Happy Weekend Everyone!!

9 comments:

Morgan said...

You look so adorable!!

Ellery Pugmire said...

Jess,
I don't remember how I found your blog forever ago, but I've been following it faithfully since I'm due just a few weeks after you. I love to hear your pregnancy updates, and its funny because whatever you're going through ends up happening to me a few weeks later. I'm envious that you're gonna have your little guy sooner than I'm gonna have my little girl, but I'm so excited for you. I love hearing from someone that is due so close to me. Hope you're doing well. You look lovely. All my best,
-Ellery

kim huish said...

I'm dying! I can't wait to see him in his little bassinet and to hold him. He is going to be the sweetest little guy. You'll also love how well you have documented everything, I wish I had been better about that.

(I think I'm signed into my work account...This is your sis, Kim)

sherrie said...

I loved hearing from you!! I was started to get worried you were mad at us....but couldn't for the life of me figure out why! Ha ha!! Love hearing about baby Toolson!

If you think what you're experiencing now is special and spiritual....just wait....the most amazing moments of your life are yet to come! Can't wait for you to join our world - it's a whole new, wonderful place!!

Love you both!

Michelle and Brady said...

You look absolutely amazing jess!!!! i hope i look that cute when im pregnant some day! xoxo

Michelle and Brady said...

I love it! you look absolutely beautiful! i hope i will be as darling as you when im pregnant! love you!
xoxo

Lindsey said...

HOORAY!! you are SOOO close! I am SUPER excited for you. It is CRAZY after he's born.....you look at this baby in your arms and wonder HOW IN THE WORLD did you fit in there?? Motherhood is a crazy wild ride. Here I am 12 days into it...and I am still having to pinch myself and make sure all this really happened. Good job for taking pictures. I refused towards the end, and I regret it now. My mom made me take a "final" shot...and I am SO glad, now:) i can't wait til your done:) and can't wait until dylan and ***** can play:) that is if you haven't changed his name:) we love you!!

Kellee Marie Cook said...

i love hearing about all your travels in Europe.. such a neat experience to live there! I think that is Harold's (my fiance) dream.

Oh and you are the cutest little pregnant thing ever!

The Condies said...

Jess! I saw your comment on Alexis' Blog. Thanks for putting her button on your blog! I also saw your dad the other day and it made me miss you!! You look amazing! I can't wait to meet your little guy! Sending lots of love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...