Thursday, March 10, 2011

Our new home

A lot of people have been asking to see pictures of our new home in Montegranaro. Well, here are some pictures! You have to cut us some slack. There are still some boxes that are laying around and we are waiting on a couple pieces of new furniture to get here so don't judge! We love it here! The area is absolutely amazing! It's beautiful and very sunny! The actual city of Montegranaro is fairly small but has everything you need. It's also very close to other bigger cities and it's easy to get around. This transition has been a lot better and easier then expected with much help from both teams. Our old team Benetton helped us out a lot by letting us keep our car to move out here along with letting us have our apartment in Treviso for the rest of the season so I can come visit. They are amazing! Our new team has also been beyond helpful! They sent people to move all of our stuff and bring it to us and unload it into our new apartment. They have been so helpful with the baby and getting everything arranged as quickly as possible so that we feel comfortable with being here. Everything has been taken care of which leaves me with absolutely nothing to complain about! Thank you to both teams!!
Our little kitchen table. Perfect for just the two of us!
Our family room
The kitchen- which I love!
The shelves that Ryan and I bought at Ikea. We built this baby all by ourselves! It was actually really fun! But don't look too close, you might notice something I did wrong! Oops!
Our bedroom. I love the sunlight! Ignore all of the baby piles in the corner. We're waiting for another dresser/changing table for all of his things.
I put this picture up for my mom and dad. Notice the posters we put up from Venice?
Look at how adorable this bassinet is that our old team gave us as a gift. It is exactly what I wanted since we will only be in Italy for a month after the baby is born and there is no need for a crib until next year. It is perfect to leave by my side of the bed and wheel him around the house! He's going to feel like a king being wheeled around everywhere!
I stare at it daily and can't wait til the little guy is laying in there!
Our bathroom.
The guest bedroom. Come on over visitors! Like the lamps? No clue where those came from!
The view out of the guest bedroom balcony.
The guest bathroom.

Here is a walkthrough of our new home! We are really happy and can't wait to have the baby and visitors here to fill up the extra space! All is well here in Montegranaro including Ryan loving his new team, Coach and management. Of course it was sad saying goodbye to the old team, staff and our friends but we have been lucky to come to a place where we feel very welcome!

9 comments:

Karly said...

What a darling place, I would expect something in Italy to be more tuscany! I did the same thing with my bassionette... Ted would always catch me sitting by it staring haha!

Lindsay said...

I LOVE your place! It is so cute! Looks like fun! So excited for you to have that babe!

Jordan & Brooke Brady said...

Cute place! It's definitely much bigger than what we were living in when Jordan was playing in Luxembourg. It's always fun to see the different living accommodations for players overseas. How are you feeling? Your getting close!

Ashley Hardison said...

Cute place to call home for the next little while, does changing late in the season mean that is where you will be next year too? I am excited for you to become parents, you are both so great with kids. Any ideas on names yet?

star1britty said...

Wow that is a nice apt. You are super lucky..

Lindsey S. said...

I love seeing other homes, and especially one in another country. When I have time I like to watch house hunters and house hunters international. They are fun! This reminded me of it for some reason. Cute place! We still have a dining table that size and need to upgrade. It's getting crowded with the 4 of us.

Cummards said...

Glad you guys got all moved! Your new place looks so nice, and CLEAN. That bassinet is so adorable, and will be the perfect thing for the first month. My stroller has a bassinet attachment and that is what Charlie slept in for the first 6 weeks. He could still sleep in it if he needed to, but its easier to just keep the stroller in the car now. I really did just wheel the stroller around the house with him in it. It was perfect! I hope you can find a way to get it home, because it is just so cute!

Chris said...

Dude you have a guest bathroom...sheesh must be nice. Your place looks amazing!! I am so happy for you.

Xander said...

I'm very very sorry because Ryan move to Montegranaro from Benetton... :-(
I think it's better for him because he will play more now, and Benetton this year is not playing very well.
Montegranaro's coach is great (not only physically :-) ) and I hope everything will be better.
Ciao!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...