Thursday, September 1, 2011

4 months old...

Our sweet baby is now 4 months old! I am getting slightly depressed that he is growing up so fast and I feel like I'll be sending him on his mission like tomorrow.  He is the funnest little guy ever and he makes me laugh all day long.  He is rolling all over the place, grabs everything, flirts with everyone, smiles all the time and is just about to start laughing.  He would eat all day long if I'd let him and he is a really great sleeper! The only thing that's wrong is...pictures are becoming more difficult!  He doesn't sit still for me anymore.
 Adorable picture...
 Goofy picture.  This face cracks me up!
 Adorable picture...
Mom, I'm sick of these pictures so I'm putting an end to this.
I'm sure you can't read the paper in any of the pictures but I did what I could with a pen and a piece of lined paper! Just says 4 months old, the date and Izmir, Turkey.
He loves bath time! He wiggles and splashes the entire time.  
He is also learning to love his jumper.  He is such a busy baby always wanting to move his legs so this is the best thing for us! He just doesn't quite have the hang of it but he enjoys twirling around and bouncing a little bit.  YAY!  
I am loving Asher more then I ever could have imagined.  Love my little man.  
Happy 4 months!

5 comments:

Jordan & Brooke Brady said...

He's a cutie! It's so sad how fast they grow up! Don't worry...i'm like going into a depression that Wyatt is turning 3 this month!!! They're always fun though!

Unknown said...

He is the cutest little boy ever! He is getting so big! I can't believe you guys are already back in Turkey. I'm sad we never got together when you guys when you were here. I hope everything is going well in Turkey!

Stefanie Bell said...

Oh my CUTE!!!!! he looks so big in these pictures!! Love him!

sherrie said...

We miss u! Little guy looks so much like his daddy in that top picture! We were just talking about you guys. Love ya!

Ainges said...

I can't believe how big Asher is getting! Its so sad how fast these babes grow! He is so adorable!
I hope you guys are happy and doing well back in Turkey! I wish we could come visit! Xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...