Monday, September 12, 2011

My buddy

Living overseas leaves me with a lot of free time.  When I say a lot I mean a TON.  Previous years I would spend a bunch of time baking, cooking, exercising, skyping with friends/family and watching way too much TV.  Now, things have changed. For the better.  I still have all of the time in the world but luckily it is now spent with this cute guy.  I am one lucky mommy.  I love him.  We enjoy playing, going on a lot of walks, reading books, bath time, singing and even more playing. The days go quickly and I'm trying to soak up every moment with this little man.
This summer.
On the train in Izmir.
At our first apartment here in Izmir.
Out on a walk in Aliaga.  Then what Asher does best.  DROOL.
And this guy is still and always will be my buddy.  I'm a happy girl!

4 comments:

Megan Marie said...

i cry every time i come to your blog. it's just so heart felt. and cause i miss you a ton. you're a wonderful mom! xo

{Brittany} said...

Oh my gosh you are gorgeous! Cash was my best buddy and it looks like you and Asher are two of a kind. Hope you're well.

Annie said...

You really are beautiful!

Annie said...

you really are beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...