Saturday, September 10, 2011

Shower Day

When we got back from Italy my sweet friends Stef, Lauren and Megs threw Asher and me a baby shower.  It was absolutely adorable and definitely filled the void I had been feeling of my friends not being able to see Asher right when he was born.  I couldn't wait for everyone to meet my little guy!  It was fun actually having the baby AT the baby shower!  It was so great to see my friends and spend time with them.  The theme was so cute and so much time went into all of the details.  It was Ice cream parlor themed!  Stef knew just the way to my tummy.



 Stef being so cute and prego herself.  She is just the sweetest friend ever.
 All of the girls!  


 Megs and Asher.  She is gorgeous!  (And looks great with a baby don't ya think?)
Thank you for the shower!  I'm so grateful for supportive and thoughtful best friends.  It truly is the best feeling to know that even when I'm gone for 10 months I can count on my best friends to act like I didn't miss a thing.  
We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.  Asher didn't complain about being loved on for a few straight hours.  Asher received the most adorable clothes, great toys that he is obsessed with and we are both loving the fun books. He appreciates everything! As do I.  
Thanks again!

2 comments:

Megan Marie said...

we love him!! you're such a great friend to everyone Jess. that is why so many people love you! even if you leave to 10009323 months at a time! xoxo

Cason and Marie said...

Adorable shower! Looks like a fun time. You are gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...