Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Rice Cereal

Asher tried rice cereal for the first time last night! I thought that he would love a change up in his diet.  Milk seems like it would get a little old, right? Once I started mixing the rice cereal I wondered how any baby would even enjoy this mush.  But, we started off great.  Asher was ready in his bumbo with his tray and was looking around wondering what was going on.  He was intrigued with the new accessory around his neck.  Then the eating began...

 The the first bite came.  He hated it.  The second that I put the spoon up to his mouth he didn't quite know what to do.  One thing he did know was that he didn't like the taste.  His faces were hilarious.  I don't even think he swallowed any.  He would push it all out with tongue and wanted nothing to do with it.



 We were very entertained!  We laughed and laughed!
 What a cutie.
Oh and...look what I found in our sheets!

8 comments:

Brittany said...

That last picture is adorable! My girls didn't like rice cereal either, so we tried avocados and they ate those up! Even now when I try to give them rice cereal, they wont touch it. It sure does make for some funny pictures though!

Kim said...

so funny. those are some classic faces.

Megan Marie said...

his face!!! love it. and i love a baby in white sheets. he's a handsome lil guy.

Rachel Angela Clark said...

Jess... he is so stinkin cute! I love all your pics of baby Asher!

Brooke and Mike said...

How funny! You are such a cute momma' Keep up the posts, we love reading them!! Clark likes to look at pictures of Asher too. Can't wait for them to meet someday : )

Unknown said...

haha aww! he looks so much like ryan!!!

Jonathan and Kiri said...

Hahahaha so cute! Hopefully he'll start getting used to the change but you're right, those faces are hilarious. How fun! I love that last pic, Asher sure is darling!

Unknown said...

HI there! Okay so you don't know me...I knew Ryan way back in the day of BYU...I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say congrats! Tell Ryan HI from Josh and Aarean...your little guy is so so cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...