Thursday, December 22, 2011

Birthday Celebration

A couple weeks ago we were able to find a night to celebrate my Birthday!  We went to one of my favorite restaurants here called Paprica and then we did something I've been wanting to do forever now...


 Asher enjoying his applesauce at dinner.
 Porcini fettucini, greek salad and a margherita pizza. Hit the spot!

 What I have been wanting to do FOREVER is do a blind taste test.  What ice cream is better, McDonald's or Burger King?  We had to do the test! We tested Hot Fudge Sundaes and Chocolate Milkshakes.  It was so much fun! Now we have been doing blind taste tests with everything! Juices, chocolate bars and gum!  Try it! 



 What won you ask? McDonald's sundae AND McDonald's shake TAKES THE CAKE! 

Ryan even put a candle in my half eaten sundae. 
Happy Birthday to me!

1 comment:

cheri said...

That is Hilarius! You crack me up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...