Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Leading up...

Here is a random post of events leading up to Christmas.
 First, meet Ashley...I mean Asher.  He is definitely not happy to be dressed in pink.  We're borrowing more warm jammies from a friend here that has a little girl.  Asher wanted me to tell you he is so embarrassed I posted this picture!
 We didn't have stockings this year and so I decided to go back to 1st grade.  I pulled out the construction paper, tape and scissors! It did the trick. 
 As a friend/neighbor gift we made homemade fudge. It was DELICIOUS! Thank you Pinterest.



 I love capturing Ryan enjoying my treats!
 Yes, I do know I look beautiful.  No need to leave a comment expressing how jealous you are of my greasy/wavy hair.
I had to capture this picture. Asher and Ryan were wrestling and laughing when all of a sudden Asher made a big sigh noise and then started sucking his thumb mid wrestling move. "Dad, I need a minute."
 His "My First Christmas" hat that is for a tiny newborn. Didn't quite fit. You get the idea!
And Asher has been crawling like a MAD MAN.  He crawls, pulls himself up onto everything and is loving to be tickled, wrestled, thrown and is even loving hide and go seek. Can't believe he is almost 8 months old. 

4 comments:

cheri said...

Asher is just in touch with his feminine side :) McKell used to have to wear blue jammies..Grams Baker felt bad and would sew pink lace on the collar.

sherrie said...

U made me laugh several times in this post! :)

Kim said...

Asher called me and told me he is so embarrassed about those pink jammies that he is thinking about taking the picture down himself. I told him he looked darling and to just man up.

Ellery Pugmire said...

He is so cute. I love how he sucks his thumb. That fudge looks amazing. I'm jealous! Hope you're doing well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...