Friday, January 7, 2011

Lean, Mean, Sewin' Machine

When I visited home in December it was prep time for baby! My mom and sister Kim were beyond helpful and got me ALL set up. We had the best time learning how to make these burp cloths from cloth diapers. They were so easy and so much fun! Not to mention ADORABLE! I am obsessed with every single one and the baby will have plenty to go through! Along with the burp cloths my mom made me a million blankets of all sorts. They are perfect!
Benton testing out the blanket to make sure it is soft enough for his cousin on the way. Whenever we would ask Benton where the baby was he would lift up my shirt and pat my belly! He's so cute!

The baby is already spoiled. He was hooked up from both Grandma's! We got the cutest stuff from mimi (Cheri) and Colbi down in Arizona! A 3 piece pimpin' suit for him and tons of clothes and blankets! Along with being able to see some of the stuff that Ryan wore when he was a baby. I about died!
Thank you everyone!

3 comments:

Michelle and Brady said...

Oh how fun!!! I am so excited for you guys!!! Love the material for the blanket!!!

Kim said...

I loved making those! Your little guy will be the cutest in all of Italia, of course.

Unknown said...

I want to learn how to make those burp cloths. They are too cute! Isn't the anticipation of having a baby the best! It's so much fun getting little things for them along the way. You will be the cutest mom!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...