Saturday, January 8, 2011

Quick visit to warmth

The main reason why I went home in December was for my niece Sadie's Baptism! We traveled down to Arizona to be there for the big day. She was great! Sadie is so sweet, fun and easy to love. I love Sadie so much and have enjoyed watched her grow through the years. She is definitely someone special!
Sadie and Sam on the big day! Sadie in her beautiful Baptism dress!
Sadie ready to be Baptized!
Sam and Olivia all ready for Sadie's big day!
One of the days I was in Arizona I was able to go see the Toolson's! I married into the BEST family! I went over for Sunday dinner and had a blast! We ate yummy food (as always), built Gingerbread Houses, roasted s'mores, talked a lot and baby boy was showered with gifts! Thank you everyone!!
Colbi and me working away on the houses!
Love all the cousins! We were a mess...
And of course Cheri came to the rescue!! I love her! All of our Gingerbread houses were collapsing after about 3 seconds of being done so here she comes to help us all out!!

Sadie got her ears pierced when we were all there! I think I was more nervous then her. I couldn't even watch. She is such a cutie!

23 weeks...
a couple weeks ago after returning from visiting the States. 1/2 baby and 1/2 Holiday food baby! Now I can feel the baby move! The doctor always said he was active and in the past few weeks I have felt why! I think it is absolutely amazing being able to feel him! The best part is that he is hyper and kicks hard enough for Ryan to feel him too! He is already sucking up to his daddy.

1 comment:

Cambria said...

Jess you're too cute! How exciting- you're more then half way done! I remember hitting that half way mark and from then on it seemed to go by so quickly- the days would drag on but when I'd look back at the time it seemed to fly by!

hope all is well

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...