Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Meet the parents

My parents came to visit us for 10 days right after Christmas and WE LOVED IT! Ryan hasn't seen anyone from home since the beginning of August so it was nice to see some familiar faces. Ryan was still really busy with Basketball so my parents and I would take day trips from Treviso and come back in time to be with Ryan after practice. We went to Venice two times, Verona, Trieste, Cortina, and an away game in Cremona. We also hung out in Treviso a few days! It was great being able to show my parents where we live and the places we've been talking about!
Venice
Cortina
Cortina
Verona
Verona- Touching Juliet's "breast" for more love in our lives!
Trieste- Where we got ripped off big time! Sometimes being a foreigner doesn't work out for the best. We will always remember being charged 40 euro per plate for the most disgusting shrimp we've ever had!
Trieste
Venice
Venice
Venice
Venice
Venice
Venice- Aren't they so cute!
Treviso- We drank about 10 hot chocolates while my parents were here! DELICIOUS!
Treviso with the Benetton Christmas tree!

Also while my parents were here we ate tons of delicious food, played lots of Five Crowns, I trained my parents how to REALLY sleep in and we enjoyed watching Ryan's games! I am so happy they came out here and really appreciate them taking time away from their incredibly busy lives back home. We are excited to have them back in April for when the baby makes his arrival!

3 comments:

cheri said...

WOW! beautiful pictures! you must have a new camera :) I can't wait to come visit.

Alex Russell said...

Jealous!! Love italy

Xander said...

I'm very sorry for the robbery in Trieste... :-(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...