Thursday, January 20, 2011

Christmas and Thank You!

I realized that I hadn't posted about Christmas yet! Not that it is anything too exciting but we still enjoyed the day. Ryan had practice Christmas Eve and then had Christmas day off! We slept in, ate a big yummy breakfast of homemade egg mcmuffins, opened gifts and hung out until the evening. In the evening the missionaries came over to Skype their families and then we went to a fun dinner with the American team mates and some other team members that don't have family close. It was great! We ate way too much food which is exactly what I always do on Holidays. I love the Christmas season! The opportunity we have to celebrate the birth of our Savior along with enjoying time with family and friends. This year was our first Christmas on our own which was a whole new experience. Last year my family came to Turkey but this year my parents were here for New Year's! It was great! Enough babbling...Merry Late Christmas Everyone!
Baby's Christmas! He was definitely spoiled and has enough blankets and clothes for 3 babies. Thank you everyone for the gifts and hard work!

On another note...THANK YOU for all of the suggestions for the baby! I think I am getting closer to being set on what I need for the first month until we get home to the States. I am sure there will be plenty more questions to come. I really appreciate those of you that took the time to make your comments and help me out. It was greatly appreciated! xoxo



8 comments:

Jonathan and Kiri said...

I LOVE all your posts! Jonathan and I had so much fun looking through what you two have been up to. You look absolutely beautiful, you lucky duck! I hope I look as wonderful as you do during my pregnancies. How fun to get so many things for the baby! Glad you guys have been doing so well. Keep the pictures coming and ps. I totally agree with a close game loss...they are the worst! But seriously, only 2 points away from beating Sienna..that's pretty dang impressive! They kicked our trash by about 30!

Carly said...

You guys are so cute. How fun to spend Christmas in Italy, and even though I'm sure you missed family- sometimes it's so overwhelming trying to be in 2 places at once!
But I was thinking- my BOB Revolution Stroller is like the greatest thing ever. If you want a jogging stroller that is- but it is awesome. You'll need the infant car seat adapter to go with it- but it's seriously so worth the cost. I'm getting ready to buy the double stroller here soon!

Michelle and Brady said...

I love all the pictures!! you look so darling! how fun to spend christmas in Italy! Hope things are going good! love you!

Tay said...

Hey chica-
The sling I had was hotslings. Ashlee had given me hers to use. I know Sheree used that kind too.
I know Target sells it... unfortunately they don't have a lot of colors or patterns... but it worked great and I highly recommend it.
http://www.target.com/Hotslings-Baby-Carrier-Ink-Script/dp/B002XZFDR0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&searchView=grid3&keywords=hotslings&fromGsearch=true&sr=1-1&qid=1295654496&rh=&searchRank=target104545&id=Hotslings%20Baby%20Carrier-%20Ink%20Script&node=1038576|1287991011&searchSize=30&searchPage=1&searchNodeID=1038576|1287991011&searchBinNameList=subjectbin,price,target_com_primary_color-bin,target_com_size-bin,target_com_brand-bin&frombrowse=0

Tay said...

And of course Amazon.com has them!
Oh and I forgot to tell you that Aden and Anais blankets are THE best for swaddling. You NEED some if you don't have any already.

Lindsay said...

You look absolutely adorable!!!!!!!

sherrie said...

Hey!! I've been checking on you guys but usually on my iphone and i'm too lazy to comment on that tiny thing! Brian ran into your dad last week and he updated him on how things are going. He's such a nice guy and great dad. You look so cute pregnant! Too bad we couldn't see you during the holidays but I see you were too busy having Christmas sweater parties...ha ha. no big deal! The other day Jude asked Brian why Ryan never comes over to our house anymore....we had to remind him where you guys were! Anyway, I started a blog (we'll see if I keep it up - do you think blogs are worthwhile or just a distraction?). So maybe we can stay in touch through our blogs since we can't be together! Can't wait to have that baby boy around!! sher www.dedicatethis.blogspot.com

Maegan Alme said...

How are you feeling? Are you enjoying pregnancy? I hope so! You are so cute, how far along are you? I hope all is well! You guys are great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...