Friday, April 15, 2011

Basketball Belly

When my sister in law Alycia was pregnant she painted her cute belly into a beach ball! I thought it was the cutest thing ever so I decided when I was pregnant I had to do a basketball. I should have done this about a month ago when my stomach was actually more towards the size of a basketball rather then a gigantic watermelon. Thanks again to my mother in law's creativity we painted the basketball! I know I don't look too great but just ignore that and enjoy the humor behind the photos. Ryan's huge black cardigan isn't too flattering on me either but who cares right? These will also count as my 38 WEEKS photos! I now feel like everyday is going to be THE day. We're ready for you little munchkin but in the mean time I'll enjoy a few more good naps!




3 comments:

Jordan and Amber Swarbrick said...

haha this is awesome!! Cant wait to see what you come up with next!!!

Kevin and Heather said...

Jess this is the funniest, cutest thing..You guys are so cute I love it! And you look awesome do not worry...you have such a perfect pregnant belly :) Come soon little baby!!

Kylee said...

hahaha jess i'm dying. this is hilarious! I almost wish you would be preggo forever just so i could see what you're going to paint your belly next!!!

just kidding...i wouldn't wish that upon anyone, i promise. love ya!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...