Monday, April 18, 2011

Funniest for last...

Leave it to Cheri to come up with something even more creative then before! What better then our very own Italian chef eating some spaghetti on my belly? What a genius idea! We laughed and laughed at this one!
Isn't she amazing? Look at those painting skills! It's not an easy canvas to work with when your baby inside wiggles and kicks nonstop.
Working her magic!
We later added an Italian flag and a "Product of Italia" sign! I am sad that Mike and Cheri are gone. I'm already beyond bored! (Pictures of their visit still to come!)
This is Ryan's artwork. His team logo for "Fabi shoes!" Not bad if you ask me! He was definitely concentrating as hard as he could. Good work husband...
For those of you that are sick of my painted belly pics I promise this is the end. My artist Cheri has left and i can't see below my belly button which means I can't paint myself!

Today I have 9 days left until my due date! I still feel good and am just enjoying getting some rest. I had another monitoring appointment today and his heart rate was much slower then last appointment. This time he was kicking back and enjoying some zzzz's instead of being such a show off. They pushed on him and made him wake up a few times just to watch his activity level. Everything was great! I have another appointment on Friday and as of now I'm hoping that he is nice and comfy in there because Ryan is gone for a week. His team left last minute for a training camp a couple hours away. It's no big deal as long as Asher doesn't come early! My mom arrives on Tuesday which is going to be AMAZING and help me to relax quite a bit! To hopefully keep everything under control I am putting myself on bed rest until Ryan returns. Please keep your fingers crossed! Or a prayer would be even better. I know I can't do this on my own.

10 comments:

Amanda Moore said...

HAHAHAHA! That little chef is so bomb! I love that you guys drew so many pictures on your belly. So funny. Can't wait to see little Asher!

The Pynes said...

jess! I love these belly pictures. so cute and a great idea, i hope that your little boy stays in there also til ryan gets back. I could never do it without clint either. Hang in there love, and cant wait to see pics of asher! cute name by the way

Ainges said...

I am laughing so hard right now! Those painted bellies are hilarious. The basketball one looks like a real basketball! LOL!!! And you look great so stop saying otherwise! But I know its hard to feel great a week before the due date. I can't believe how soon little Asher will be here! We are praying that all goes well with the labor and delivery. I can't wait to hear all the details and see that precious little boy! XoXo

sherrie said...

What?! I'll definately be praying bc Ryan HAS to be there! Love ya.

Sam and Sadie said...

Jess!! Only 9 days left!!! That is just CRAZY! I am so excited to meet the little guy! Mom will be there soon! HUGS and KISSES from all of us here! Asher-listen to your mom and stay put!

cheri said...

Ryan's got skills!

cheri said...

Ryan's got skill! who knew?!! You are such an amazing trooper Jess, I have no doubts that you will be fine.. of course we will be praying hard also :) Thanks again sweetie for the good times and great food! oh, get this, I lost 5 lbs last week in Italy.. who knew all it would take is yummy pastas, bread, olive oil and Mike hauling my bummmm around the track and making me do push-ups and sitting next to me all day EVERY day so I can't closet eat :) hahahahhaha Love you!

Cambria said...

hahahahahaahaha you make being pregnant look fun- makes me miss it... no, not really though.

It's coming up soon- I cant wait to see pictures of your little guy-

Hope all is wonderful in Italy- I wish I was in Italy- lucky girl (now if your whole entire family would move out there with ya)

kim huish said...

I know I say this all the time but I'm so excited for Asher to get here (although I am not hoping that he comes early in this case). Fingers crossed for you, sis. You'll be the greatest mom to this little guy!

Unknown said...

ahhh how exciting! the big day is coming so soon! we will keep you guys in our prayers!

and i love that you are planning on naming your little guy asher! can i pretend you're partially naming him after me? :) i'll be stalking your blog for the next couple weeks waiting for the big update!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...