Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Happy Easter!

I have one creative mother in law!! We had some fun today while the boys went to Ryan's practice. We went to town with some paint. You should have seen the reaction of the people walking by when we were outside for our "photo shoot." They all did a nice double take once they realized it wasn't just a cute shirt.




That's one big egg isn't it!! If only it was filled with chocolate! But it's filled with something much better! We had a dr's appointment yesterday. He weighs in at "approximately" 7 lbs. 5 oz. and looks great. He gained 1 lb. 3 oz. over the last 2 weeks. He scared me for a little bit when I was doing the stress monitoring and his heart rate was ranging from 160-180bpm for 60 minutes. They seemed to be a little worried but let me tell you. He didn't stop moving from the second they put the monitor on. My mother in law Cheri just says "he's social!" They wouldn't let me leave until his heart rate dropped in the normal range of 110-160bpm for at least 10 minutes. They wanted to make sure he wasn't agitated. FINALLY the little guy must have taken a nap after practicing all of his basketball and karate tricks. I was happy that they cared enough to keep me monitored even though I know I have an active baby! The girl next to me never had her baby's heart rate above 130. That baby is doing yoga.

9 comments:

Cason and Marie said...

Oh it'll be better than chocolate!! That is cute!! What a creative idea. Love it!! You are gorgeous jess!

Stefanie Bell said...

Its filled with something way better than chocolate!!! I seriously LOVE these! All the poses are cracking me up! You guys are so funny..I am glad your having so much fun! Not to much longer you wont be able to do something that fun! Eggbert!

kim huish said...

I love the picture of ryan holding onto his giant egg. these pictures are so funny!

codycampbell said...

Jessers, you are such a nerd! I can just see you out in public with that awesome belly... you were probably dancing as well. Hope you are doing well! Can't wait to see Asher "Cody James" Toolson

Erica Tanner said...

The Egg! Haha too fun! And that is hilarious...that "baby is doing yoga".

Lindsey S. said...

Haha! I love the egg, very clever!

Campbell said...

Jess I love it. I agree with Kim my favorite picture is with Ryan that was great.

Cummards said...

Those pictures are hilarious! Even though life gets crazy, I'd much rather have a karate kicking boy than a passive yoga master (I say that as my wild child is sleeping of course)! Your time is dwindling, and he will be here so soon!! Good luck!

sherrie said...

The truth is you're having a fun baby and the girl next to you is having a boring one. She will probably get more sleep than you - but you'll be having more laughs! It's getting close!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...