Wednesday, April 6, 2011

THAT'S a baby bump...

Well I'm now a whole 37 weeks!
Yep, you read that right. Only 21 days until my due date!
It is pretty crazy actually. I'm no longer a cute pregnant girl. I'm just a big/looks like I'm going to pop/waddling around pregnant girl! But, I'm still loving being pregnant!


I still feel great and healthy. I'm slowing down a little bit but I'm really enjoying taking it easy. A couple weeks ago at a dr's appointment the baby weighed around 6lbs. 2oz. and she said it looks like he has little or no hair just like his dad when he was born! This is the exact opposite of me because I came out looking like a gorilla. He was kicking back at her the entire time she was doing the ultrasound and she even got the other ultrasound techs to come watch how active he is. They got a good laugh out of his impatience with the ultrasound. He doesn't like people invading his personal space I guess. Ryan's parents get here this weekend which is great! We are so excited to have them here and it will definitely help this last little bit pass quickly. I have to make it through this weekend and then Ryan doesn't have any road trips that are over 1 1/2 hours away. His road trip this weekend is about a 6 hour drive so little guy better be good and not come now!
We can't wait to meet him and just so you know...his name will be (drum roll please)


Asher (can't say middle name yet) Toolson
(unless of course he comes out looking nothing like an Asher)

14 comments:

Cambria said...

HAHHHAA that's one of my boy names! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that name! I am so excited for you- every time I see pregnant people or new born babies it makes me want to have another one... and then that feeling quickly passes- I need a bit more time haha

hope all is well!

Heather Myers said...

Jess are you kidding me you are still so gorgeous and your belly is so stinking cute...Seriously you look great! Good luck these last couple weeks! Can't wait to see pictures of this little guy..he'll be adorable :)

PS Love the name :)

Robin said...

OH MY GOSH!! What are you talking about your huge?? Hello you are NOT huge, you look so good and just have the cutest belly in the world!!!!! I love the top picture..(you know why..looking at the camera) I can tell your feeling a little camera shy!! Asher cant wait to meet his auntie Steffie, and I cant wait to meet him!!!

Jordan & Brooke Brady said...

love love love the name! So cute! You're lookin great! These last 3 weeks will either go by super fast or slow. It went by fast with Wyatt because I stayed busy with Jordan in Luxembourg, but I remember it being slow the last 3 weeks with Chamberlain. Either way, enjoy it cuz it will be your last 3 weeks just you and Ryan...ENJOY IT!

Campbell said...

Jess you look amazing and I can't believe that He is going to be here so soon! I'm glad you are still feeling great. I can't wait to meet him and Lulu can't wait to give him lots of hugs and kissess! I love love love the name Asher!

Cason and Marie said...

You look amazing!!! I love that belly! I can't wait to meet this little Asher. Hang in there! It will be here before you know it. I am so excited for you guys!

Kylee said...

Jess you're still looking beautiful as ever!

Cummards said...

You still look like a cute pregnant girl! You have a cute perfectly round belly!! I LOVE that name, have you read I am Asher Lev? I wanted so bad to name our little boy Asher, among about a million other names that Lee vetoed, so I'm glad someone is using it :) Good luck the next few weeks, having visitors will make it go by so quick!

Cummards said...

You still look like a cute pregnant girl! You have a cute perfectly round belly!! I LOVE that name, have you read I am Asher Lev? I wanted so bad to name our little boy Asher, among about a million other names that Lee vetoed, so I'm glad someone is using it :) Good luck the next few weeks, having visitors will make it go by so quick!

Stefanie Bell said...

hahah Jess, that Robin comment was really me! I was on my moms computer!! Your probably like oh Robin

Bethany said...

I love that name! And oh my gosh Jess you make the cutest pregnant mama ever! Congrats!!!

sherrie said...

Brian says that you don't have to keep it a surprise...he had a feeling it would be Asher Brian Toolson all along.

Kim said...

I really just can't wait to meet him! He is going to be the cutest little guy. Love the name and I love you!

Ashley Hardison said...

What a great name! I am sure I inspired you haha just kidding. I really like it though! You look great for 37 weeks. Enjoy the quite time now and each other because in just a short time your world will completely revolve around that cute little boy! Good luck these next few weeks, can't wait to see him. Love ya!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...