Thursday, February 4, 2010

BEST FRIENDS

If you're not one of my Best Friends you might find this post somewhat annoying or cheesy but I felt it was necessary. Being here in Turkey I have learned to count my many blessings and have become more grateful for many things I miss at home. One of my many blessings is my best friends! In Turkey I have made friends that are fun to be around, I can grab lunch with, go to the gym, call for help etc. but it is never the same as my friends at home. Yes, the people here are nice and I feel grateful for the new friends I have found but it doesn't mean I can forget about my friends at home for half a second!
When I went home to visit home I again realized that I have the best friends in the entire world! It was so much fun to see each and every one of them and I felt so lucky to come home and still have my friends treat me like I had never even left.
WE...
watched the BACHELOR every Monday night
Went out to eat A LOT!
Stayed up WAY TOO LATE so many nights!
LaUgHeD uNcOnTrOlLaBlY!
Had a Welcome Home party for Ry guy
Went to the movies!
Went to the mall! Shopped til we dropped!
Played pranks on each other!
Drove around with music way too loud like High School!
And it was ALL fun just because I was with my friends!

Movie Night! The Lovely Bones (even thought Stef and I ended up with our eyes closed more then open! Way too scary for us!)
"Wammer" and my "baby Jenny!" I can ALWAYS count on Kami for a blast! She has a contagious spirit and can make anyone laugh. Jen has the biggest heart of anyone I know. She would drop anything to be there for you. She had so many terrible things happen to her while I was at home but you would have never known because she wanted the focus to be on me. She always makes me feel special and I want to be as sweet as her!
My girl Caitlin!! First off she decorated my room when I came home!! Tons of balloons, posters, and candy!! She is always so excited for things that happen to Ryan and me. She is so much fun to be around, reliable, BEAUTIFUL and well just a very special girl!! She always gives me the 411 of what's going on at home and makes me feel like I am right around the corner. I love her and she will ALWAYS be my Best Friend! No matter what I always have fun with Cait! She's the one I call when I feel like doing something really sporadic...like a random trip to St. George just me and her!

Mommy-Daughter lunch! Stef, Caitlin and I had a Best friend lunch and wanted our moms to come along! Of course we went to Happy Sumo and it was yes...of course DELICIOUS and a BLAST! We also were SO happy to have my wonderful sister Kim and Baby Benton along for the lunch! It's perfect to have her in this picture because well...she is my Best Friend too! She will sit on Skype and talk to me for at least an hour everyday and she helps to make me not feel homesick. She helps me think of things to do with my time and will even workout over skype with me! Also it's perfect to have my gorgeous mom in this picture because she is DEFINITELY a best friend too. She is always fun to be around, is the most charitable person I know and I wouldn't trade her for anything! I also need to give a shout out to my sister Danielle! I love her so much and she is an amazing person. Always kind, sweet, hardworking and well just special! Love you mom and sisters!
BFF'S FOR LIFE!! I would do anything for these two. And in return I know they would do anything for me! (And Paislee of course!!)
TEPANYAKI!!!! Caitlin, Stef, Jen, Bre, Kinsley and me.
Bre is VERY hard working. She never complains about things that are happening to her and she makes people drawn to her. She has a sweet spirit about her and also is my little Hip Hop buddy! Kinsley is loud, funny, crazy and such a blast to be around! She is such a cute little housewife and an AWESOME hairstylist! She is the life of the party and can bring fun to anything! I love Crazy Kins!
Ryan's Welcome Home Party! I have the most supportive friends and I am so grateful that not only do I get along with all of them but also Ryan loves all my friends! Makes things much easier!
Ryan with some of his friends that came to the party!
Lauren and me! She is such a great friend and I am so happy we've been friends for so so so many years!
Cafe Rio Girl's lunch! Lauren, me, Jordan, Jen and Caitlin. Each of these girls have the craziest/busiest schedules between Full-time work, school, boyfriends etc. and they found time in order to go with me to Cafe Rio for the first time since I had been home. It was so YUMMY and of course the company was perfect! I've talked about everyone but Jordan in this picture. This girl is INCREDIBLE! She is in nursing school and working nonstop! She is an amazing person and is more driven then anyone I know. She is supportive, fun, beautiful, happy, dedicated and welp...a GREAT FRIEND!
And last but NOT LEAST! My girl Stef! Not only is she the Best Friend in the world, she is also the greatest little mommy! I call her nonstop from Turkey and she is never annoyed or too busy to talk to me. I can tell her anything and know that I can trust her with everything. She is a great example to me of a great marriage and how to "someday" be a great mommy. She cares more about others then herself and would do anything to make someone else happy. She is the cutest little dresser and Interior Designer. She is the QuEeN of creative crafts and they are all amazing! I hope to grow up and be like Stef!

Well, I know this is long but it is just something that can't be short! I am grateful for my friends and I would do anything for them. I hope they know how much they mean to me and again I am so happy that they haven't forgotten about me thousands of miles away in TURKEY!



2 comments:

Kim said...

That is such a sweet post. The reason you have so many best friends is a reflection of how fun/kind/genuine you are yourself!

david and kinsley harper said...

i love you so much!!! your amazing!!! well i want to tell you something i love about you!

jess is one of my best friends... she has been there when ever i have needed her and i know she would help me if i ever needed anything.
she was one of the only people i looked up to more then anything and wanted to try to be more like!

she is an amazing dancer... and has always been one of my dancing roll models! i would always watch her at dance and try to copy and mold myself to be more like her!

this is one i dont think i have ever told her but.....
she taught me how to be proud of the things that i have! I didnt grow up having the most money or being the richest, but she still made me feel important and learn that toughs things were just stupid and materialistic! she loved my little turtle and taught me a very valuable lessen and one of my most cherished lessons i have ever learned! money doest buy happiness! it sure does help but it doesn't! she taught me to be thankful and happy for the things i had... like my fun amazing awesome car.
with this lesson jess taught me to be happy with my self!
before i thought i needed money, cool clothes, nice make-up or anything like that to be cool.
but all i needed was to be my fun happy self!
by being my friend jess you taught me this! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BEING MY FRIEND! YOU WILL NEVER KNOW HOW MUCH YOUR FRIEND SHIP REALLY HAS MEANT TO ME! and how much this lesson (you never even knew you taught me) has ment to me!

i love you very much and appreciate you being my friend in high school i felt like a million dollars being next to you and having you as one of my best friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...