Monday, February 8, 2010

NeW yEaRs!

New Year's was a little different this year! I went home to visit family/friends for a month but my poor husband was all alone in Turkey. His night consisted of staying up til 12:01. He called me...we said Happy New Year's! We sent each other a kiss through the phone and he was asleep by 12:10. Even though I was without a real New Year's kiss I still had fun with my family! We went to Pizzeria 712 for dinner, played games, watched the countdown, fell asleep at 11:00pm to wake up at 11:45pm and then we celebrated! My parents and I still had TERRIBLE jet lag from traveling back from Turkey the day before.
Can Benton be any cuter? Seriously...watch out ladies. Young or old!
The family! I was so happy Kim and Tyler were able to come up for the month when I was there. PERFECT!
Aren't my parents the cutest? Little party animals!
T-spice, Kimki and Jessers!
Missed you Ryan!
Happy
New
Year!
(little late I know!)

1 comment:

Kim said...

Happy New Year!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...