Wednesday, February 17, 2010

We have some news...

Ryan and I would like to make an announcement!!!

We have been waiting for this day a really long time...

We are really excited about the news!!

And just wanted to let you know...





We have made an addition to our family!!!!

It's a.....



SILVER DOLLAR TURTLE!!!
Her name is "DELI" which means "CRAZY" in Turkish! She has a nice pink house with colorful rocks and a lounging area to hang out. She likes her new home and we like her too!
(Sorry for those of you that thought we were making an announcement about a baby...that day will hopefully come sometime! For now a silver dollar turtle named Deli is a lot easier to take care of!!)




12 comments:

Kim said...

Congratulations! We can't wait to meet her! She is just adorable in her little house. Love the palm tree.

Sam and Sadie said...

You crazy! You had me going! Is she going to make a trip to the states? She looks like the perfect turtle!

Cason and Marie said...

hahah. you guys are funny! Little Deli looks so easy to take care of and very low maintenance. Congrats!

Stefanie Bell said...

Deli..what a perfect name for a perfect little turle. i am dying to meet her, when i say dying..i mean not sleeping AT. ALL. because i just want to meet Deli..please give her a hug and kiss from Auntie Stef

Brandon and Katie said...

Hahaha I totally thought you were prego for a second. Exciting about the turtle!! :)

McKell and John said...

You are baaaaad. I almost jumped off the couch and thought I was finally getting a niece or nephew. I guess your little turtle will work for now.

cheri said...

hahahaha now you know people are reading your blog and paying attention! perfect pet choice!

Brittany said...

Jess! I just realized you had a blog. Love this post. If I wouldn't have seen your facebook before I saw this, I would have been fooled! Adorable turtle! I'm glad you're having a fun adventure in Turkey.

Kayla R. said...

OMG I totally thought you were prego!!! HA HA I want that turtle:)

Staleys.blogspot.com said...

Hey now, that made this old lady giddy and I almost had an "accident," then read the entire post and decided to go get my Depends Undergarments! :-)

The Condies said...

Reminds me of when I told the team I was getting Chesney!! Seriously is it May yet, or whenever you are supposed to get home......

david and kinsley harper said...

HAHAHA YOUR COOKY COOKY GIRL!!! i love you!!!! well if your going to say aunti stef says hi, you need to tell little deli. hi from aunti kinsley too!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...