Friday, February 5, 2010

Escape to Scottsdale

When I went home for a month my family went on a little get away to Scottsdale. My sister Danielle lives in Gilbert so it was the perfect place to go! We wanted to have a week where we could all be together but away from home to avoid the stresses of everyday life. I will let you in on a little secret...WE HAD A BLAST!!! And before you look at the pictures if it looks like I rarely ever got ready for the day...it's because I didn't! We had way too much fun hanging out in comfy clothes and lounging around!
First off...my dad and I came down a couple days late. Ryan was coming home for 3 days and my dad had some things to deal with at home so we were picked up from the airport with...
My bUdDy BaBy BeNtOn
AND THESE CRAZIES!!!
What a great surprise to be picked up by my private little "Rudolphs!"
We had all the family that lives in Arizona over to the house for a football party! I'll be honest...I don't even know what game it was! I didn't really care and I was too busy hanging out with my cousins and eating!
Mom and dad brought back Karsiyaka souvenirs from their visit to Turkey!
We took lots of naps and enjoyed the pool! Yes, it was WARM enough to swim!
We ate breakfast on top of the guest house and pretended we were Rapunzel!

We played nonstop with Nerf guns and chased each other all around the house! You should have seen my dad and Josh in their Nerf wars! We even got creative and made up new games like the painful one shown above! Yes, we love each other! Josh is hands down one of the funniest people you will ever meet. I love this guy! So happy he is my brother!
Saders got creative and used them in all sorts of ways! This is my favorite!

I couldn't get enough of this little guy...
And these two! They're getting SO OLD! Sadie and Sam are to die for! Sadie is no longer a child, she is a GIRL! And Sam is getting so tall and big!
I love the girls in my family (missing Alycia)! It was so much fun to have time with all of them and I am not going to complain for half a second about the little get away to Scottsdale! Of course I love the boys too! Thank you mom and dad for taking us! You guys sure know how to have a great time! I had so much fun eating at great restaurants, playing nonstop games, going on walks, making up exercises on our walks and looking like crazy people, sleeping in, sharing a room with Sadie and Sam, swimming, laughing til my stomach hurts and last but not least learning that all I need to get my dad next Christmas is a nerf gun!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Ummm...can I somehow copy this entire post and put it on my blog? seriously.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...