Monday, February 15, 2010

What we love to do...BOWLING

When the boys have a night off or when we have something to celebrate we go bowling! We have a really nice bowling alley right across the street from our house inside the mall. I will admit I am a terrible bowler. I mean when I say terrible... I mean it's embarrassing! But at least I'm the type that can even make fun of myself! The guys are always incredibly competitive and end up making us play about 3 rounds before we can leave. There is always some sort of "No, you just got lucky! We have to do another round!" Or there is someone saying the other person cheated etc. But what us girls want to know is how can you even cheat in bowling? The computer keeps score and it's impossible to run down and knock over the pins without someone noticing! So we just roll our eyes and agree to play another round.



Ryan and Dre always love to pose like Dave (guy on the right) because he does the same arms behind the back with his arms flexed every picture! I won't make fun of you Dave! I think you're awesome!


Ryan made me take a picture of the 1st game because he wanted proof to show Dre, Baby (dave) and the other teammates that he won when the guys started making up stories about who won!
Below you will see my version of bowling. I like to call my talent "Creative Bowling." I have come to the conclusion that I am not supposed to be a good bowler so I add my own twist and bowl my way! If you want some lessons I will be teaching some creative bowling camps this summer when I get home. It draws a great crowd at the bowling alley and even some Turkish people are willing to compete against you! Then there are a few videos of Ryan showing off his mad skills! Also I apologize I recorded Ryan's videos the wrong way and IPhoto won't let me change them! Sorry for any neck injuries caused while watching his videos!



1 comment:

cheri said...

I laughed until I wet my pants at your first video! you have your leprechaun kick down!!! I Hope you point out to the team that Baby's baby scored more than baby and Dre! hahaha so fun, Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...