Monday, April 2, 2012

Easter Play Date

Last Thursday the International Women's Association hosted a Easter themed play date.  I don't go to a lot of these play dates because it is usually during Asher's first nap.  I definitely wanted to go to this one because of the Easter theme!  I was excited from the second we woke up.  Asher played like crazy all morning before we left.  I think he could sense the excitement.  


 His favorite toy right now is a whisk.
He LOVES to play with the broom and he even pushes it around as if he is cleaning. He begs for food at the table. He opens his mouth really wide and stands there until you drop something in, just like a bird! 

The Play Date!




 They had an Easter egg hunt and Asher got two eggs!

 He was absolutely exhausted after the two hours of playing.  He kept up with the older kids really well and followed the girls all over the house. I think  he found some new crushes.  He took a three hour nap and then we went out to the swings!
It was a perfect Spring day!

1 comment:

kim huish said...

I love him standing on his tippy toes begging for food from Ryan!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...