Sunday, April 15, 2012

The season...

Another basketball season is soon coming to an end.  This year has actually flown by and has been a fun one!  Ryan has been playing really well and has been playing really amazing especially these last few weeks.  Two games ago he had 35 points and in the game yesterday he had 22 points and they sealed the deal on making it to playoffs.  I am so excited for the guys and all of their hard work is really paying off.  I am in awe at the energy they are able to have even after they have two practices per day, travel, lift weights along with living a normal life.  Ryan is such a great dad and husband.  Even after a long day of practices he comes home and immediately jumps on taking care of Asher.  He loves to give him his evening baths and get him in his pajamas.  They love to wrestle and read books together and I don't think there is anything I enjoy more then watching them together.  I am so grateful for Ryan.  His dedication and hard work to provide for our family all while maintaining high standards and achieving goals is incredible.  I feel so lucky to have Ryan as my husband and the father to our kids. I'm so proud of you Ryan!


2 comments:

kim huish said...

Way to go Ryan! I'm so proud of him. He is such a hard worker and I can think of no one more perfect to take care of my little sister than him. He is also so sweet with Asher and you can just tell what love he has for his family. Forget all this sentimental stuff...GO RYAN!

sherrie said...

Good job ryan! There is just nothing better than a man who knows how to be a great dad. Was there any doubt Ryan would be a great dad...no way- he's a natural.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...