Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Izmir Wild Animal Park

Ryan got a great phone call yesterday, another day off! YAY!  The team manager called and said enjoy another day and come back to work on Wednesday. SWEET!  So, today we took another trip to the zoo here in Izmir.  It was so much fun and the weather was absolutely perfect! You also can't beat the price.  It's equals out to be less than one U.S. dollar.  We started off by picking up some pizzas up on the way to the zoo and took them into the park for a picnic.  I consider our group of Americans to be a little family.  I love our little bunch!
The boys say that they didn't plan on matching.  I beg to differ.
 We enjoyed our pizza picnic next to the pelicans, giraffes and zebras!
 Asher just chillin as he is being served pizza. What a rough life.


 Asher starting screeching and giggling when we got close to these birds.  Ryan started kind of chasing them and Asher thought that was hilarious!

 If you want to, you can literally touch all of the peacocks and all of the birds.  They follow you around and will occasionally put on a show!
 The petting zoo...the boys were brave and touched everything. I was grossed out and scared they would bite me...




 Asher wanted in on the petting zoo action and tried sticking his little fingers up this billy goats nose.  I was so nervous I wouldn't let him touch it because one snip and Asher's finger would be gone!

 This one really did take a quick snap at Trent's hand!
 Cute baby billy goat

My favorite thing about the zoo here is that you can get extremely close to all of the animals! There are no high fences or barbwire. It's awesome!


 Ryan is now mad at me because when he saw this picture he said "You never told me I have that long of a rat tail! Sick!" My bad?



 I am slightly obsessed with this baby elephant. 

 I get the chills every time I look at these disgusting snakes!









It was a fantastic trip to the zoo!! 

1 comment:

Erica Tanner said...

So cute. And I LOVE YOUR SHIRT!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...