Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sunday Fun Day!

I love Sundays! Such a great day to enjoy church, eat yummy food and then spend the rest of the day together as a family.  We had church at our house again this week which was great! It's nice not having to drive anywhere and have everyone come to you!  We had a great meeting and then I made enchiladas, 7 layer dip and oatmeal chocolate chip cookies.  I love mexican food! After everyone left we took an awesome Sunday nap.  I fell asleep while putting Asher down for his nap and woke up one hour later still holding him.  I loved it.  Ryan also enjoyed a much needed Sunday nap since he got home from a road trip at 2:30 in the morning.  After our naps we went on a little walk and to the park.  It was a perfect Sunday!
 I am such a mean mommy. Asher never reacts to any foods with a funny face.  The only time he ever gave me an awesome reaction was the first time he tried rice cereal.  Today, we gave him lemons.  He loved them! Again, not the reaction I wanted.  I'll keep trying...
 Asher sporting his new clothes that Gammie and Bumpa just sent him in the Easter package!  He looks so big in these clothes! I love seeing his little legs in shorts!
 And I am sporting my new shirt and cardigan from Gammie and Bumpa also! They have great taste.


 Ryan having a serious conversation on the phone that I couldn't take seriously because of the seat he chose.  


Asher LOVED his first time down the slide with daddy! He giggled uncontrollably and they did it about 10 more times.




 I know you are so jealous of my hair color.  Ombre is so in right now and I am doing it the all natural way.  Don't hate because you love it...ok but really, you try finding someone in a foreign country to color your hair that you trust! Close to impossible!  So go ahead and make fun.
 My friend Bengu came over yesterday and we painted her adorable prego belly into a beach ball.  She left me the paints and so we decided to paint Asher's face today.  He got really relaxed while I was painting it and then when we would show him in the mirror he would clap!  We did a few different faces.  A clown which was super creepy and then a different attempt at a cat.  This is the only one that turned out semi decent. I'm not an artist as you can see.
I love my boys and feel so blessed to have them in my life.
The evening ended with Asher opening up more Easter candy from Gammie and Bumpa and enjoying sneaking some chocolate and candy cane.  He loves sweets like his bumpa!
Happy Sunday!

3 comments:

kim huish said...

I simply can't get over Asher's cuteness. I know I say that all the time, but seriously, could he get any cuter! And tell Ryan next time I'll join him on the kiddie ride so he has someone to play with! haha

Unknown said...

Girl, my hair color looks like that half the time, and I work in a salon! haha Love Asher's little expressions now!

sherrie said...

Cutest family ever. Can't wait for you to get home.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...